We love our Grandma...
After a morning shopping, we headed over to Balmoral to show off mummy's new dress, and meet some friends, Vivi & Ida...
I played on the beach with daddy while Keira had a rest with mummy...
Another beautiful aussie beach!
And this one comes with cool rock pools, perfect for washing the shells I've been collecting for Ce Shelda!
I climbed the rocks all by myself!
Be careful dad!!!
There was a bridal couple posing nearby...so I copied some of the brides poses!
And got very dirty feet (for those of you who know me well, having dirty feet and still smiling is a big achievement!)
Our happy little family...
During dinner...Keira was a bit cold, or was she trying to be a super baby...
We love our daddy...
Especially when he gives us glowsticks...
We took a photo with Vivi & Ida...
And then the family again...
And then ALL of us...
love c&k...
No comments:
Post a Comment