Sunday, 28 February 2010

Little Red Dot...Claire's First Haircut

Hola... How are you all!?

As you can see, I am fabulous as always!


Today was a big day for our family... We've promised Claire a haircut for some time, and today we made good on our promise... She's been very very excited... so its a big thing...

So big, we had to start off with some breakfast first!


What, you don't think we need to??


Claire wanted a haircut just like mummy's, but I don' think mum or dad were keen on rebonding Claire's hair!


In the midst of all this excitement, I sat in the Thomas at Beviamo for the first time... I could definitely get the hang of this!


Then it was time... Here's the BEFORE shot...


See how big my sister is now... She's so grown up!


The first snip!


I think Claire likes the pampering...


Finish it off with a blow dry (and no Claire, I don't think Mummy will do this for you at home!)


And now the AFTER shot...


I have such a beautiful sister!


One more in case you missed it...


Aren't mummy and daddy lucky to have two beauties in the house!


Love c&K...

No comments: