Thursday, 12 March 2009

Semarang, March 2009 - Part 1

Hola... I've asked Daddy to post some pictures for me as he's gone back to Singapore to work... I'll be in Semarang with mummy till Saturday...

I've been having a great time, so much so that I've been refusing hugs from mum and dad and demanding Oma's attention! Ko Ko and Ce Ce have gone back to Surabaya already, but before the left I learnt how to call their names to make sure I got their attention!

Here are the pictures... (Note from Daddy...They seem to have jumbled in the upload)...

Here I am with Ko Dylan... I was trying to do the peace sign...half way there!!!


Here's mummy and my aunties...


Mummy Siannie, Ce Shelda and Ko Dylan...


Papa Yen & Me...


We went to a water park and had lots of fun...even though it was really hot...


See how brave I am, so far away from daddy...


So much water...


Before we left, I had some playtime at the airport with some nice kids..


I also made a video...



We had some coffee at a cafe...


A big kiss for mummy...


Here I am with Oma at Mummy's favourite breakfast joint...


Soto Ayam... The Perkedel and Tempe are delicious!!!

A photo with Ko Ko... playing my first game of soccer...


And my team mate Ce Ce...


Breakfast with Ie Mer and Ce Ce...


And some fun at night with Oma...


And to end this post... A dance at a new restaurant / club in Semarang... Quite nice really...



Love Claire...

1 comment:

mimimap said...

Claire! U look more like momi in some photos :D Very impressed with ur dancing....junior raver!!!