Saturday, 21 February 2009

A day at the beach farewelling good friends...

Heya...today we had a great day at the beach, but for a bit of a sad reason... We're farewelling our good friends the Kalm-Clugston... Matt, Gin and my dear friend Sierra are heading back to Melbourne shortly...

Before everyone arrived, I thought I had better fill up on some energy drink... This Milo is quite nice!!


Then the other kids arrived... Here I am with the party girl, Sierra, and Charlotte...


Unfortunately it was raining very hard for a couple of hours during which time we ate...

Lemons...



Nectarines...



Chips, burgers and about everything else we could reach... but eventually it cleared up enough to get down and dirty on the beach...


And then a swim!



See how brave I was, the surf was so much fun!!!


Before some more time on the sand...


Sierra and I are getting along really well at the moment, its a pity we won't be seeing each other much any more... I'll miss my good friend when she moves...


See, we played peek-a-boo with mummy, giving mummy an idea on just how tough life is going to get once I train up little cookie to know all the tricks!!!



We're practicing our air-kisses... muahh...


muahh...


What a tiring day!!!


Love Claire...

No comments: