Saturday, 6 September 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Hello everyone!!! It's my birthday today!!! I've been around a whole year...its quite amazing!

I've spent some time with mummy and daddy flipping through the last 12 months worth of blogs...quite an adventure so far...I wonder what next year will bring :)

Oh... I guess I should congratulate mummy too...she's been a great mummy for a whole year now! Love you mummy!!!

She loves me too...even buying me a little birthday cake, just for me!!!


I couldn't quite blow out the candles, so I thought I'd just put my fingers in the cake and enjoy it!


After the cake, I enjoyed a cold relaxing drink with daddy!


And had a good laugh too :)


I love a nice cold can of beer... you just need to make sure its all sealed up... Otherwise it will spell trouble! :)



Love Claire...

No comments: