Saturday, 16 August 2008

Claire the Explorer goes to Ikea

Hola! Today I've been trying to imitate one of my favourite characters...Dora...

I've got the shorts... and now my backpack-backpack...


I even have my cup and spoon to keep me going on my adventures!


Here's a video capturing some of the action....



Today, after cleaning the house, and going for a swim, we went out to Ikea, on a mission to buy me lots of things hahah.... But before we go...time for a quick pose...


And putting my shoes on...(lucky daddy caught me just in time, otherwise no one would have believed me that I can do this myself... well, I know what I'm supposed to do, my foot just doesn't seem to go in the right direction!!!)



Once again, as usual, a trip to Ikea means mummy and daddy eating...chicken wings and meat balls!!!

All I got was a coffee stirrer...but I make my own fun!


And I have a good imagination... hmm if only this was an icecream...


lah lah lah....


Here's me an mummy...I'm looking a little rosey in this picture...


And another video...this time me practicing my cute pose again!!!



And finally... I got to ride in the trolley today...what fun that was!!!


More pictures to come tomorrow with my new toys!!! And...Oma's arriving tonight too!!

Love Claire...

No comments: