Thursday, 26 June 2008

Hong Kong & Schenzen

Howdy All... I'm back in Singapore after almost a week away, and I've brought back some pictures, and a video for you.

We've been in Hong Kong with mummy's family...

Before we start on the holiday pics, here are a couple from the week before last!


I've learnt how to climb up on daddy, and then get onto the top of the couch...this picture shows how chubby my legs are getting.


Haha...now I'm on the outside, we'll lock those toys in there!!!


Hello... Are you there??


They weren't home :(


Here I am at the airport... Mummy and Daddy made me get up at 4:30am!!! So mean!


Yeah! Welcome to Hong Kong! I got my first ever balloon from Krispy Kreme's! I had so much fun waving it about and bashing daddy with it!


Oops... No clothes again...


Here we are in Hong Kong Park, after visiting the DB office and having coffee with Doug. I watched the turtles and fish in the pond!


From Hong Kong, we went on an overnight trip to Schenzen (package tour)...we visited the "Window of the World", which was quite fun, and much better than the minature Europe in Brussels and Cockington Green in Canberra (well, so mummy says).


Here we are on the back of the train with Papa 'Yen... We got a lot of attention on the train, with one young girl (maybe 18) coming up and sitting on mummy's lap to get a photo with me!!!


In front of the pyramids of egypt... Shelda rode a camel...Hopefully I'll get a picture from their camera when we visit in a couple of weeks.


On the bus... Aren't we sweet...


Once again, I didn't get a lot of photos of the family, but I did spend a lot of time with Dylan...we get on so well...


He's lots of fun...


:-)


:-) Closer...


An obligatory photo in front of some red-lanterns, and a random Chinese sign..


The dragon stairs...


And a grinder!!!


Lastly, a quick photo of me back in Singapore, enjoying a ride on the trolley...


Ooh, I almost forgot my video... Laughing out Loud... You'll enjoy this one, I really enjoyed making it!!!



Love Claire...

No comments: