Sunday, 27 April 2008

Another weekend goes by...

This weekend was quite busy! Friday night, we took Oma to the airport and said goodbye for now...we'll see her again in June in Hong Kong!

On Saturday, we woke up nice and early and went for a swim... After that, we got dressed and ready to go out to lunch...

Come on mummy, its time to go (notice I scratch my head just like daddy...its amazing what is hereditary.


Am I looking bigger now?


We went out to have dinner with Auntie Cathy from Semarang...she didn't bring along her daughters, its a pity, I'm still waiting to meet Alicia and Elena. Maybe next time.

Grrr...like a tiger!


And then, on Sunday, we went for an early morning swim, before heading over to PS (again) for some brunch. Uncle Richard, Sean and Eduard.


And before we go, here's a quick video of me using the AC remote...



Love Claire...

No comments: