Monday, 10 December 2007

Sunday..A day in the life of Claire...

Hello everyone... Today I thought I would give you a quick 'day in the life'...

So, lets start the day...here I am sleeping peacefully (dad's not very considerate, he obviously didn't turn the flash off!!! At least I didn't get woken up though.)


After a nice sleep in, mummy gave me a nice bath and put me in some new clothes. Everytime I get new clothes, I have to stop and pose for the paparazzi (more commonly known as dad).


Today we met with Auntie Sheila and her family...although you can't see them here, they are actually in the store to the right haha.


Finally, its time for a nap...its hard work being this cute! Its amazing how many people stop and smile at me during the day. Today, I even had a little boy in the nursing room ask mummy if he could kiss me!!!


Love Claire..

No comments: